1. General information.
The Owner of www.ielab.es (hereinafter, the Website) is IELAB Calidad S.L.U. (hereinafter, the Owner), a Spanish company with Tax ID Number (NIF) B63240170, registered in the Spanish Mercantile Register under volume 38233, folio 69, page B-324038, 2nd entry, with registered offices at Alicante, Pol. Ind. Las Atalayas, Calle Del Dracma 16-18, 03114 Alicante, and owner of the domain www.ielab.es as well as of the online store linked to such domain, the general contact e-mail address of which is: firstname.lastname@example.org and the e-mail address for the exercise of your rights in relation to applicable Regulations (section 2 of this document) is: email@example.com
2. Applicable regulations.
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), and the implementing regulations of the same law, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21 (hereinafter, RLOPD), as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter, GDPR).
3. General terms and conditions of use of the website.
By using this Website, you become a User (hereinafter, the User). A User becomes a ‘Registered User’ after signing up to the client platform, and if a ‘Registered User’ accepts a quotation or a price list on services or products (online or offline), in addition to the above-mentioned categories, they become a Client (Registered User-Client).
The purpose of this Website is to provide information to:
- General Internet users in relation to activities, services, products, and technical information.
- Registered Users, besides having access to the aforementioned options, are able to simulate and accept online quotations and to view service and product price lists including additional technical information.
- Registered Users-Clients are able to submit reports on the results of the contracted services, access the product shipping options, and request new quotations and rates online, among many other options. Additionally, the Website allows them to submit the analytical results of their participation in the Proficiency Test Schemes contracted.
The Owner reserves the right to modify these conditions, informing Users in advance. Users may accept such modifications in their next subsequent access to the Website.
The Owner shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses incurred due to: interferences, interruptions, errors, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in lines and telecommunication networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the Owner; illegitimate intrusions due to the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other; improper or inappropriate use of the Website; security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of outdated versions of it.
The User acknowledges and accepts that the use of the website is in all cases under their sole responsibility. It is prohibited to use the Website for illicit or harmful purposes against the Owner or any third-party. When using the Website, the User undertakes not to engage in any conduct that could damage the image, interests and/or rights of the Owner and/or third-parties or that could damage, disable or overload the Website, or in any way prevent its normal use.
The Owner adopts the security measures reasonably adequate to detect the presence of viruses. However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the Owner cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer systems or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
4.1. Identification of the data controller.
Business name: ielab
Registered business name: ielab CALIDAD, S.L.U.
Tax ID Number (NIF): B63240170
Registered offices located at: Alicante, Pol. Las Atalayas, Calle Dracma 16-18, 03114 Alicante (Spain)
General contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact e-mail address to exercise your rights in relation to applicable Regulations (section 2 in this document): email@example.com
The Owner hereby informs that a DPO (Data Protection Officer) has been appointed and such appointment has been communicated to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) under record number 167073/2018.
4.2. Data processing purpose and data storage periods.
The Owner shall treat the information provided by the User in accordance with the following activities:
- In the case of data required for the registration of new clients, the purpose of processing the data is to provide the ‘Registered User’, via the Owner’s Website: https:// www.ielab.es/ielab/paginas/ with an online quotation adapted to their needs or a price list on services or products. The Owner may use this data as well as that required during the user registration process to send communications regarding commercial information, conferences, events, webinars or other commercial activity involving the Owner. User data shall be stored for this purpose for as long as the User wishes to access these services, provided that they have given their consent for the use of such data.
- In the case of data provided by ‘Registered Users-Clients’ who access through the Owner’s Website: https://and, in particular, through the following section, www.ielab.es/ielab/paginas/the purpose of the processing of data is to offer them the option to submit reports on results related to the contracted services, to make use of the product shipping options, and to request new quotations and rates online, among many other options. In addition, the processing of such data enables Registered Users-Clients to submit the analytical results obtained in the Proficiency Test Schemes contracted. The Owner may use both this data and that provided by the User-Client in their inquiry to send communications regarding commercial information, conferences, events, webinars or any other commercial activity involving the Owner. The data of the Registered User-Client shall be kept for this purpose for as long as the User wishes to access these services, provided that they have given their consent for the use of such data.
4.3. Information and consent.
In accordance with the Regulations herein indicated, we inform the User that the personal data collected during the use of the Website are the responsibility of the Owner, and such collection is aimed at managing the use of the Website and providing or facilitating the services and information that may be requested by such Users.
5. Lawful basis for data processing.
- Upon making use of any of the items listed in section 4.2 offered by the Owner through online forms provided for such purpose on the Website.
Consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent of each other and the User may revoke any one of them without affecting the others.
6. User rights.
The User may at all times send an inquiry via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or via ordinary mail to P.I. Las Atalayas, Calle Dracma 16- 18, 03114 – Alicante (Spain) to exercise the following rights:
- To revoke consents granted.
- To obtain confirmation as to whether the Owner is processing the User’s personal data or not.
- To access their personal data.
- To rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To request the Owner to limit the data processing when any of the conditions set forth under data protection regulations are met.
- To request the portability of their data.
- To complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), through the website www.aepd.es or by writing to the Subdirectorate General of Inspection of the AEPD when the User considers that the Owner has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable legislation on data protection.
- In addition, there may be other rights that may be included in the current applicable Regulation (section 2 in this document) or in any future amendments thereto.
User’s data shall not be shared with third-parties except in the following case:
- When the Owner of the Website, while using the items described in section 4.2, accesses a platform to send communications by e-mail, the User’s data may be transferred to an external company which acts as Data Controller and is responsible for the forwarding of e-mail communications.
The service provider shall ensure an adequate level of protection, as it shall abide by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679).
8.2. Definition of cookie.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or any other browsing device (such as a smartphone, tablet, or a television connected to the Internet) when you access certain websites or applications. Cookies enable, among other things, the collection of statistical information, the enabling of certain technical functionalities, the storage and retrieval of information regarding the browsing habits or preferences of a user, and to recognise such user based on the information contained on their browsing device and the way in which they use it.
A cookie is stored in a computer to identify the browser through which a user is interacting with our Website. A Website may install a cookie on your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. A browser only allows a website to access the cookies it installs, not those cookies installed by other websites. Third-party cookies that allow for the collection of anonymous statistical data on the visits received are used in the Owner’s websites and applications.
8.3. Importance of cookies.
The Owner of the Website uses these cookies for:
- Operational reasons: Limitation and balance of traffic to guarantee the continuity of the service.
- Usability: To make it easier and more user-friendly to navigate websites and applications by remembering user settings such as language, country, browser, etc…
The Owner never creates profiles of the user neither registers the activities they carry out on the Internet.
8.4. Types of cookies used by the owner.
Cookies used on the Owner’s Website may be of different types:
- Technical Cookies: Used to help improve the quality of our service, thus involved in storing user preferences and search results, as well as tracking user trends.
- Statistical Cookies: Used to collect information about the date of visit, URL visited, and the title of the web page visited. The reports that can be generated with this information shall be merely statistical, reporting anonymous information about the browsing behaviour.
- Analytical Cookies: Used to track the source search engine and the search terms used to find the website, and to calculate the time spent on the website in each session and the number of times the user has visited the page.
The list of cookies used may be modified according to the incorporation or exclusion of services on the websites and applications.
The following table lists the cookies used: