Participation in interlaboratory test comparisons is a tool that testing laboratories can use with different objectives:
Evaluating the skills of the personnel
Characteristics of test methods
Assigning values to reference materials
Demonstrating the reliability of the data they produce
ielab is the first Producer of Reference Material in Spain, accredited by ENAC according to ISO 17034. A reference material, according to ISO GUIDE 30, has one or more properties certified by a technically valid procedure and carried out by an organization competent
Material available in different formats and concentration ranges
ielab has accreditation according to ISO 17034 as producer
Strains employed traceable to different Type Culture Collections
Minimal contamination risks, given that manipulations are minimized
qPCR kits for rapid and specific analysis of waterborne pathogens. New lyophilized format with multiple advantages, and new tools for the fast and easy validation of the method.
Freeze-dried format, ready for use
They are accompanied with DNA at the appropriate concentrations to build the calibration curve
Shelf life of up to two years
New tools for the fast and easy validation of the method
News and events
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXCEPTIONAL MEASURES ARISING FROM THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Due to the latest events related to COVID-19 in Spain, the Suez Group has been sending frequent and periodic communications advising the adoption of a package of preventive measures to minimize the risk of infection among its personnel.
These indications have been aligned with the Ministry of Health recommendations, being even more restrictive in some cases (restrictions have been established on work trips, prohibition on receiving visits in our facilities, limitation of face-to-face meetings, colleagues have been sent home as a precaution, and so on). Currently, a contingency plan has already been drawn up with specific measures to safeguard the health of our staff, as well as to maintain the continuity of our business.
At this point, and in order to minimize the probability of infection of our colleagues by coronavirus, the following measures have been taken, among others:
- Teleworking has been prioritized for all personnel whose activity can be carried out in this non-face-to-face modality.
- As an exceptional measure, ielab team will work shifts that will rotate weekly. This measure will be for 1 month and it may be extended depending on the duration of this serious health crisis.
- In the case of closure of a work center, the continuity of the business services has been considered since main activities would be supported by the Suez Spain laboratories.
- Prohibition of visits to all the Suez Group centers in Spain.
- Prohibition of travelling, except in critical cases for which an authorization will be necessary.
ielab will inform on the evolution of the situation and the application of new measures if necessary. However, you can continue contacting us by email at our usual address: email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding. Sincerely.