This is a qualitative material in which the identity of the bacterial strain is certified.
Appropriate for validation of qualitative methods and for the realization of quality controls where quantification is not required.
It has a storage life of 9 months and is provided in a dispenser of 5 tablets.
The currently available microorganisms are as follows:
- Aspergillus brasiliensis (niger)
- Bacillus subtilis
- Candida albicans
- Citrobacter freundii (1)
- Clostridium perfringens (2)
- Clostridium sporogenes
- Enterococcus faecium (3)
- Escherichia coli (1)
- Legionella pneumophila
- Legionella jordanis
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella spp.
- Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Abony
- Salmonella enterica subsp. enterica serovar Typphimurium
- Staphylococcus aureus
(1) Recommended use, other than for the microorganism itself, for aerobic bacteria, coliform bacteria (total coliforms) and fecal coliforms.
(2) Recommended use, other than for the microorganism itself, for sulphite-reducing clostridia.
(3) Recommended use, other than for the microorganism itself, for aerobic bacteria, fecal enterococcus and streptococcu
If you would like to access to our catalog, click on the link “Reference Materials Catalogue”; or to purchase any of our products click on “Orders/Reference Materials”. You can also send your request directly to +34 966 1055 03 fax, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the units and the product code.